In order to complete successfully this innovative project, we need students with management project capacities
A Communication Manager which will :
- Animate a social community with twitter and Facebook;
- Write a monthly newsletter for all the partners (students + school + Dassault Systemes);
- Reading news articles relevant to the work of the different working groups;
- Hold a blog or a website;
- Create flyers and posters to post in the ENIM (internal communication);
- Create video to explain and promote the project;
- Write some articles in periodicals to promote and explain the project.
A Collaborative Project Facilitator which will :
- Analyze and understand current issues and conflicts (and then prevent project failure);
- Help team members achieve their goals;
- Provide training and support;
- Connect members in difficulty with the adapted persons;
- Participate and manage global meetings;
- Keep people focused and engaged;
- Ensure effective communications.
An Engineering Project Leader which will :
- Manage and lead the project team;
- Provide technical support to assist the different work packages;
- Keep the Gantt diagram up to date and manage the different tasks;
- Analyze the actual performance against the plan and make adjustments consistent with plan objectives;
- Assure timely adaptive action is taken;
- Track and report on progress to ENIM PLM Project Director.